Home >> Useful Information >> Looking for a job in the US – Advice
Looking for a job in the US – Advice
What you should do:
- Use keywords and verbs in your cover letter and resume.
- Be ready to face psychological tests during the selection process.
- Show interest, ask questions.
- Use examples to show your achievements.
- Send a brief letter after the interview to thank the interviewer.
What you should avoid:
- Sit before the tell you to.
- Talk too much without saying anything clearly – be calm and stick to facts.
- Lie in your resume. Think, even though it may seem impossible, your future employer could find out the truth someday.
- Critizise former employers, partners or bosses.