Home >> Advice, Job interview >> Self-Evaluation
A very useful method that can be done once the interview is over is self-evaluation. Evaluating the role you just had in the interview will help you get ready for future interviews, correcting mistakes and improving your responses. It’s easy, just follow these simple steps:
1. List 3 things that have made the interview a success.
2. List 3 things you would change from the interview
3. For each of them, consider what you would do to improve for the next interview.
4. Any questions the interviewer has asked were difficult to answer? Which ones? How would you respond if they asked you again now?
5. What qualities or skills was the employer looking for? How could you show these skills in a better way next time?
6. What additional information would you need to decide whether to accept an offer?
7. What do you like and dislike about this company? Evaluate and compare the companies and options you have.