Templates: Chronological CV
FULL NAME IN BOLD TYPE
Postal code and City
Phone number (Home and-or cell phone)
- Master of Arts. University of Chicago, 2005
- Bachelor of Arts. University of Chicago, 2003
- Writer and translator for the local section of “Telecullera” (Valencia, Spain). July 2005-May 2006.
- Internship – Writer for the Arts section of “Avant-Garde” newspaper (Chicago, USA). October 2004 – February 2005.
- Microsoft Office: Microsoft Word, Excel, Access: High.
- Design: Photoshop, Dreamweaver: Intermediate.
- Spanish: High level. DELE (Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera) Level C1.
- French: Intermediate level. DELF (Diplôme d’études de langue française) Level B1.
- German: Beginner level.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION (Optional)
- Driver’s license
- Availability to travel
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS (Also optional)
- Writing, reading, dancing, playing chess.