Home >> Useful Information >> What American companies are like
What American companies are like
If you’re trying to get a job in the US, you’ll be interested in knowing what the American market is like and the most required skills by employers.
- The American market is results-oriented.
- Enterprises are focused on short-term results and benefits.
- Employers pay attention to employees’ motivation to get more benefits and there’s little criticism in both directions.
- Most negociations look for “closing the deal”. Long-term relationship is of little importance at that moment.
- Americans usually call themselves by their first names from the start.